Customer Service Coordinator
£18,000 – £20,000 DOE
- Specialist organisation
- Friendly working environment
- Free Parking
My client is a specialist organisation within the field of interior design. They work closely with designers and architects to deliver an outstanding product and service to their clients. Their bespoke offerings and innovative products are the key to refurbish projects for hotels, bars, offices, corporate organisations and commercial spaces. They are now seeking an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator to join their team and handle all correspondence with their clients, duties include the following:
- Deal with incoming queries from contractors, customer and clients, providing accurate information on all products, including technical queries re products sizing’s etc.
- Processing sample requests from contractors
- Advising on best products in the market for new projects following briefs of themes, colours for specialist projects
- Liaising with decorators, contractors, through to Interior Designers and Architects
- Processing customer’s orders and following them through to completion/installation stage, advising the client on timescales, delivery dates etc.
- Providing quotes and dealing with price queries
- Administrative support for the sales team
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with all clients, be computer literate, have strong organisational skills and a confident telephone manner due to the nature of the work. An interest in design and a creative flair would also be ideal