Customer Service Administrator
£19,000 – £22,000 PA
- Mon to Fri 9am-5.30pm
- Well-established brand
- Committed to quality & service
Our client is a hugely successful brand providing goods and services to the hospitality sector. They have been established for over 50 years and pride themselves on quality, level of service and consistency. They are currently seeking a business to business Customer Administrator to play a key part in ensuring their customers receive a high level of service.
- Providing exceptional customer service to business customers
- Handling calls and responding to any customer queries efficiently
- Managing customer orders received by phone and through e mail
- Processing each order efficiently and with great attention to detail
- Working with Account Managers to satisfy customer requirements
- Ensuring customer paperwork is accurate, complete and to standard
- Preparing and submitting quotations/tenders to support internal depts.
- Updating appropriate systems, orders and customer details accurately
- Producing customer purchasing reports as and when required
- Occasionally undertake any project work within the dept.
- Experience within a customer service based position
- Proactive and positive approach to customers’ requirements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
- Strong IT / administration skills with experience in Microsoft Office
- A self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic attitude