Top 10 Logistics company in the world
Great Company benefits
Customer Service Administrator
An exciting new job has arisen to join a top 10 logistics company in the world. You will be joining an established and friendly team in their Manchester office.
Duties of the Customer Service Administrator job:
- Processing all customer orders
- Taking bookings from customer via email or telephone
- Liaising with customers on phone and email
- Arranging collection and deliveries of goods
- Entering shipment data
- Updating customers with the status of shipments
Skills required for the Customer Service Administrator job:
- Previous customer service and administration experience gained within an office is desirable but not essential.
- 5 GCSE’s
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.