Senior Contracts Manager
£40,000 – £60,000 Experience dependant + Benefits
Rapidly Growing Company
Luxury Interior Design Sector
Excellent Progression Routes
Are you an ambitious, driven creative with a passion for interior design and construction project management? I am currently working with a rapidly growing business partnering with some of the UK’s most prestigious construction projects, this rapidly growing business is currently working within the penthouse, luxury hotel and office space sectors creating some of the most unbelievable bespoke spaces anywhere in the country.
- Maintain our excellent client relationships.
- Aid in the successful delivery of multiple projects on time, within budget and to the Client’s satisfaction.
- Take full ownership of multiple project budgets and report financial performance of Projects.
- Create operational budgets and maintain the project pipeline
- Develop project plans and associated communications documents.
- Produce, negotiate, and agree all valuations and operational costs
- Produce on site written instructions.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation.
- Ensure all works are signed off as complete.
- Ensure accurate records are kept of all project works, snags, damage etc to protect the company commercially.
- Carry out any reasonable task asked of you by your line manager.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of projects and the Company.
- Supervise, train and guide Contracts Managers reporting into you.
Jobs skills required
- Experience managing construction projects.
- Managed project budgets and forecasts
- Knowledge of interior design projects and fit outs would be desirable but not essential
- Experience managing an internal team is highly desirable
- Advanced in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand technical drawings and CAD systems (such as AutoCAD & Solid Edge).
Senior Contracts Manager | Halifax | £40,000 – £60,000 | Project Management
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.