Up to £24,000
Market leading company
Excellent progression routes
Nationwide travel opportunities
My client is a market leading interior design company leading projects nationwide for some of the largest companies within the luxury residential property, hospitality and commercial property industry.
They are looking for an ambitious, driven and versatile project assistant to aid in the successful delivery of numerous projects throughout the country. This is a fantastic job working for a leading company who have experienced large scale growth over the last few years. If you are experienced or even have an interest in the construction, property or industry design sectors, then this could be the role for you!
- Work alongside the contracts manager to ensure the smooth running of designated projects.
- Manage and record all relevant documentation
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure all materials are on time in accordance with project timelines
- Work within the team and with various business departments to keep projects on track
- Manage and analyse budgets to help reduce costs and to stay within forecasted budgets
- Attend internal and external project meetings to discuss the progress of active and upcoming projects.
Job Skills Required:
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to multitask and work towards deadlines
- UK driving licence for occasional site visits
- Experience using Excel
- Experience within interior design/property is desirable but not essential
- Career driven and highly motivated
- Effective communication
- Ability to collaborate with other departments