Head of Client Services
£35,000 – £45,000 (Depending on experience)
Rapidly Growing Company
Luxury Interior Design Sector
Excellent Progression Routes
I am currently working with a rapidly growing business partnering with some of the UK’s most prestigious construction projects, this rapidly growing business is currently working within the penthouse, luxury hotel and office space sectors creating some of the most unbelievable bespoke spaces anywhere in the country.
- Managing building and enhancing client relationships
- Onboarding new clients
- Managing complaints and client queries
- Chasing sales leads
- Offering advice on the business’s services
- Being the focal point of contact for clients
- Generating sales reports and accurately presenting them to the MD
- Supporting and managing the customer services team.
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction ratings remain as per KPIs expectations
- Meeting and exceeding internal targets and KPIs.
- Contributing to company growth objectives, strategic internal projects
Job skills required
- Experience in a client services position is highly desirable
- Effective communication on all levels
- Ability to work closely with senior management
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and KPI’s
- Experience in a sales/customer service role
- Confident in presenting and selling services to clients
- Experience managing an internal team is highly desirable
- Experience within the construction/furniture industry is preferred but not essential
Head of Client Services | Manchester | £35,000 – £45,000 |
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.