Up to £40,000 Experience dependent
Thriving industry sector
Excellent office culture
An exciting job within a rapidly growing family business as an Energy Consultant. Working within the very popular sustainability and building performance sector.
They are looking for an experienced candidate with a background in energy assessment/performance, building services or building control. Working with the latest technologies and extensive client base to deliver a varied range of sustainability and building performance services.
*THIS ROLE CAN BE SUITABLE FOR GRADUATES*
- Work closely with numerous clients to create customized energy efficiency plans and strategies.
- Stay informed with current and new industry standards, codes, and regulations related to building energy
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on renewable energy integration and sustainability
- Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations to communicate findings and
- recommendations to clients.
- Conduct energy audits and assessments of buildings
- Offer advice and conultation on energy saving and building perfomance
- Highlight areas of concern within the Building.
- Analyse building systems, HVAC, lighting, and insulation to recommend energy-efficient
- Develop detailed energy models to evaluate potential energy savings.
Job skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, or a related field (Master’s degree is a plus).
- Certified Non-Domestic Energy Assessor NDEA L3 and L4. L5 certification is desirable.
- Experience in building energy consulting or related roles.
- Certification as a Certified Energy Manager or Charted/Incorporated Engineer (CEng/IEng) equivalent is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in energy modelling software (e.g., Design Builder, IES, or similar).
- Strong understanding of building services technology and building fabrics.
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and client management skills.
- ▪Familiarity with sustainability frameworks (NABERS, EPC, DEC, BREEAM, ISO:50001 etc.) is a must.
- Knowledge of renewable energy technologies and their integration into buildings.
Energy Consultant | Bury | up to £40,000 | Career Progression
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.