Manchester Law Firm
This well regarded Legal Firm is looking for an office administrator to join their team based in Manchester. This Legal house is looking for an enthusiastic individual with good organisation skills, self-motivation and a proactive nature. This role will be providing full admin support to the firm as a whole.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Office Administrator job:
- Assist with the monitoring of stationery stock levels
- Provide reception cover
- Distribute incoming faxes
- Office and Board Room housekeeping
- Aid with archiving process
- To be able to take on extra work as an when needed and not be asked
Key skills required or the Office Administrator job:
- Confident communication
- Team player
- Remain calm under pressure
- Happy working in a fast paced environment
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.