Manchester City Centre
£26,000 – £30,000
My client is a leading UK law firm looking for a Legal PA to join their busy team based in Manchester City Centre. The role is supporting a large team and needs somebody who is proactive, highly organised and able to manage several tasks at once.
The ideal candidate must have a worked in a similar position before, and would suit those with experience as a Legal Secretary/Legal PA or a PA from a Professional Services environment.
As a Legal Personal Assistant your duties will include:
- Monitoring e-mails for the team and Partners
- Comprehensive and proactive diary management
- Travel and accommodation management
- Billing and expenses for individual partners and the wider team
- Ensure video conferences are set up correctly with equipment etc.
- Ad hoc event organising when required for Company/team
As a Legal Personal Assistant you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience as PA within Legal or Professional Services is essential
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Legal Personal Assistant |Manchester City Centre |Permanent – £26,000-£30,000