Collaborative Working Environment
My client is a well-established SME based in South Manchester. They are currently growing their Commercial team and are looking to recruit an HR Administrator who is comfortable with a fast paced, varied role.
- Liaising with managers and staff on a daily basis
- Implementing and managing policies
- Administering new starter and leaver processes
- Managing CV sourcing for recruitment and job board adverts
- Work closely with multiple internal departments.
- Involved in administrating the recruitment process.
- Project work for senior members of the company.
Considering the varied nature of the role, they are looking for prior administration experience and an open approach to work tasks. They are keen to find a motivated candidate who is keen to learn new things and develop in the company, and be open to working towards or have already obtained a CIPD level 3. They have a very friendly, welcoming working environment so this will suit confident and engaging personalities.
The salary for the role is up to £19,000 – £22,000 DOE