Niche Law Firm
Leeds City Centre
My client is a niche law firm based in Leeds City Centre. They are looking for a HR Assistant to directly support the HR Manager is all aspects of Human Resources administration.
This will be an excellent opportunity for candidates with some HR experience who are looking to develop their skills and have a level of autonomy in a role.
Duties of a HR/Human Resources Administrator will include:
- Monitoring sickness within the company and chasing doctors notes where required
- Booking relevant training days for staff
- Booking travel and organising diaries for conferences, training courses and appraisals
- Updating company policies and procedures
- Assisting with creating document templates for letters ect
- Assisting with recruitment and the HR Portal
- Ensuring all employee records and up to date and filed correctly
- Working alongside partners with matters such as building management, insurance providers and various contractors.
Personal Specification of a HR/Human Resources Administrator include:
- Previous experience working within HR/Human resources will be preferable
- Ability to work in a small team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential/sensitive information
Salary will be: £18,000 – £23,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applications.