Leeds City Centre
My client are based in Leeds City Centre, with offices across the UK. They are looking for a Legal Secretary/PA to support a team of 5, including Partners and Fee Earners.
This would be an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to join a larger organisation and have the opportunity to grow and develop with the business.
Duties for a Legal Secretary/PA
• Managing Partner and Fee Earners diaries
• Handling queries & enquiries from clients
• Arranging travel throughout the UK
• Organising department social events
• File maintenance and archiving
• Performing filing and organisation tasks in line with company procedures
• Dealing with client documentation and administration
• Diary and Email Management
• Liaising with clients and being point of contact
Personal Specification for a Legal Secretary/PA
• Must have experience working as a PA or Legal Secretary
• Excellent organisation skills
• Have experience in a corporate or legal environment
• Previous litigation experience is ideal but not essential
Salary is £24,000 – £26,000 depending on experience.
Due to high volumes of CVs we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.