International law firm
No legal qualifications needed
Initially 12 month contract
Exciting job role for an experienced Administrator to join a progressive international law firm on a 12 month fixed term contract. You’ll be joining a friendly team and get exposure to a corporate legal environment.
Duties of the Legal Administrator include:
- Producing letters and documents
- Updating database
- Client liaison
- Filing, printing and scanning
- Postal duties
- Preparing client packs and conference materials
Skills required for the Legal Administrator role
- Administration experience gained within an office environment
- Exposure to legal would be an advantage but legal qualifications are not needed
- Attention to detail
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.