Manchester City Centre
Gibson Hollyhomes are currently recruiting for a Legal Admin in Manchester city centre to work in their Motor Claims Volume Team.
This roles is perfect for somebody ready to take the next stage in their career, you must have corporate or legal experience in administration. You will be providing administrative support for the client administration team dealing with all aspects of the opening process for various clients.
- Working to strict guidelines to ensure all SLA’s are adhered too
- Conflict of interest searches
- Tracing post and proceedings to include telephone calls to insurers and other parties
- Monitoring the mailbox
- Adding and maintaining information of the Case Management Systems
- Each member of the Legal Admin team will be expected to have the ability to cover any of the principal duties and responsibilities involved in business inception, matter maintenance and file closure.
- Understanding of SLA and protocols for each client account.
- Understanding and operation of processes for CRU, external Costs Negotiators
- Experience of working in a legal environment with basic knowledge of Court processes.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience of using a Case Management System, such as Axxia or Elite.
- Ability to team work effectively within the Client Administration Team and across other departments within the firm.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written at all levels within the firm and also with external clients and advisors.
This position is looking for someone who has high attention to detail and you must be methodical in your approach.
Monday – Friday 9am -5pm
Salary is up to £16,750 based on experience.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.