£17,000 – £23,000 depending on experience
Potential for training contracts
9am – 5pm hours
A dynamic and innovative law firm is looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their busy team. The firm prides themselves on delivering excellent client care and you will be joining an established but busy department.
- Supporting a Partner and assisting on conveyancing files
- Opening new files
- Making relevant searches and registrations
- Liaising with estate agents, clients and solicitors
- Drafting correspondence
- Client care
- Updating Proclaim
- You will have a basic understanding of the conveyancing process
- You will have excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- You will be looking for a career and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful.