Birmingham City Centre
National law firm
Unique in their approach
Work / Life balance
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading law firm as a Legal Administrator. You will be working in a team environment, providing administrative and file support to a team of Fee Earners.
- Working closing with the secretaries in the team
- Updating the computer databases
- File management – open, closing and archiving
- Maintaining office stock levels
- Answering internal calls
- Assisting with expenses and finance duties
- Working to deadlines
- You will have experience in a similar role – ideally legal but professional services may be considered
- An excellent communicator and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.