We are currently recruiting for an experienced Order Processor/Administrator on behalf of an expanding company on the outskirts of Doncaster.
The successful candidate must have previous office experience and order processing and SAP experience is desired. The role is a temporary contract with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
- The understanding of all the SAP systems (purchase order creation and placement, goods receipting, dealing with invoice queries, weekly outstanding jobs list and general commands).
- Produce a range of Excel, Word and PowerPoint documents as and when required
- Communicate with both external and internal clients demonstrating professionalism at all times.
- To be able to support members of the management team in the day-to-day running of the site and Engineering department
- Create and edit a variety of documents where necessary for both departments, including bespoke signs via the Lighthouse application.
- Data Inputting using various spreadsheets & SAP for both departments where necessary
- Transfer PO’s in to the relevant directory and forward to the suppliers, if required
- Timely updating of engineering job sheets (hours worked, materials used etc.)
- Booking in new materials for both departments and assist QA with month-end administration in relation to Raw materials.
- Responsibility for accepting and receipting Goods In
- General administration duties to enable the smooth running of both the Operations and Engineering teams
- £8.84p/h paid weekly (40 hours per week)
- On-site parking
- Full training provided
- Social working hours Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch