£9.00 – £10.00p/h
Fantastic graduate opportunity
If you are a recent Law graduate and wanting to gain experience working for a global law firm for the next 6 – 8 weeks, we have a fantastic opportunity working for our clinet in Leeds City Centre.
Our client is currently looking for a Legal Administrator to join their team for the next 6 – 8 weeks with the potential to extend for a large project piece of work.
You will be an integral part of the team, responsible for providing assistance to senior colleagues as well as undertaking your own caseload, with day-to-day support from other colleagues, as required.
Key Duties Include;
- Undertaking document reviews
- Formatting contracts
- Re-wording contracts
- Deal with contract management queries
- Assisting the lawyers with their case load
- General office administration support
- Liaising with clients to provide service updates.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Law degree is highly desirable
- Working hours are Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00
- Opportunity to work for a global law firm
- £9.00 – £10.00p/h
- Local to transport links and city centre facilities