Temporary HR Advisor
Immediate Start £10 – £12per hour
Our client a well-known brand are currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor to provide advice and guidance to managers to resolve operational HR matters on a short term temporary basis.
- To support the HR Advisors to resolve operational HR matters, including, absence management, disciplinary, grievance and capability issues.
- To support the HR Advisors andmanagers in restructures, TUPE, redeployment and redundancy matters as required.
- Provide general advice and guidance on all HR policies, procedures and processes including statutory requirements.
- Liaise with the payroll team regarding changes to salaries and other remuneration.
- Prepare and produce management information as appropriate.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new and on-going HR projects and activities as required.
- Previous experience of managing employee relations, ie disciplinary, capability, grievance and absence management issues.
- CIPD qualified (or equivalent) would be preferable
- Current and broad knowledge of UK employment law
- Ability to translate employment law into advice and guidance for managers
- Strong verbal communication and negotiation skills
- High level of written English, ability to draft correspondence with minimal supervision
- Able to deal with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidential approach at all times
- Professional and confident manner showing tact and diplomacy at all times
- Able to demonstrate a pro-active and business focused approach
- Ability to deal with full and varied workload and prioritise to meet demanding timescales
- Flexible and team orientated yet also able to work alone with minimal supervision
- Skilled in use of IT packages to an intermediate level, ideally Microsoft Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
You will be based within the HR team and will work closely with the HR Advisors and advise managers on case work such as absence management, probation dismissals, disciplinary, grievance and capability cases.
Candidates must have experience within a HR Advisor or HR Officer role and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. This is a temporary role to start immediately.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks