Temporary HR Administrator
Leeds – LS11
£16 – £18k DOE
I am currently recruiting for role of Shared Services HR Administrator is to provide administrative and co-ordinating support within a HR Shared Services Team to ensure the smooth delivery of a pro-active administrative and operational HR service to all UK offices.
This is a 6-month contract with the potential to extend.
- Clients: Ensuring all queries (telephone, email and verbal) are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner, standards are met and work is delivered against Key Performance Indicators. The whole administrative function must be responsive to the needs of the business.
- Recruitment: emphasis of the team is placed upon responding to applicants, sending out offers of employment (creation of contracts and offer packs), collating the requisite pre-employment data (references, pre-employment health questionnaires etc), communication to line managers and other stakeholders.
- Processing of leavers: the team will be responsible for issuing leaver forms on receipt of resignation, updating the employment status on the HR System, checking with the Finance department for any outstanding loan / agreement balances prior to updating Payroll.
- Payroll: the team is responsible for the collation of monthly changes in the payroll, including starters and leavers.
- Employee Variations: Creating correspondence for all forms of variation; from a change in hours to a promotion; updating the system and advising the key stakeholders.
- Data Integrity Entry and System Management of the HR System 6
- Absence management: reconciliation and analysis of employee sickness, responding to queries on ad hoc absence (maternity/paternity, compassionate leave, parental leave), processing of WSP flexible benefits scheme and the requisite correspondence and communication with payroll/line managers.
- Ad hoc support, projects and queries: ensuring the HR Managers, Business Partners and HR Director have full administrative support across a range of activities; including note taking in formal employee meetings, TUPE administration, employee transfers, filing, data management and general queries.
- Experience in an office environment is required.
- HR Admin experience is desirable
- A positive attitude with a strong work ethic is key.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is essential.
- Experience of an HR system would be good to have but is not essential
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a strong client focus, with a proactive approach towards delivery of their duties and a positive attitude to all tasks. Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and use of their own initiative are qualities vital to the role.
- Applicants should also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Candidates should be strong team players, committed and willing to take on new challenges.
- Ability to accommodate changing workload priorities.