Temporary Helpdesk Operator
Immediate Required Until The End Of Jan
£8.92 per hour
Our client is a national facilities, property and energy management company for a wide range of public and private sector business’.
Your duties will include;
- Taking ownership for resolving queries and complaints raised by the client
- Monitoring the progress of “open” calls and keeping the client informed of developments
- Ensuring completion of jobs to customer expectations – both time and quality
- Preparing and submitting reports and other statistical information for the client
- Liaising with suppliers – both business units and third-party sub-contractors
- Building and developing relationships with other Help Desk
- Provide excellent customer service to meet the expectations and requirements of both internal and external clients.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Answer and handle incoming telephone calls in a professional manner and in accordance with guidelines.
- Respond to emails within given guidelines/timeframes.
The successful candidate will be engaging and be an effective communicator. They must have good knowledge of ICT packages and be proficient with computers. Previous FM experience is desirable however not necessary.
They must be quick learner as they will be working in a fast paced environment.