My client are an ambitious Financial Services company who are looking for an Administrator to join their expanding team based at their Head Office in Leeds on a temporary basis. This role has the potential to go permanent for the right person.
As a Finance Administrator your duties will include:
- Regularly update company records and online database
- Ensure all company finances are balanced correctly
- Investigate and reconcile any financial differences
- Organise and prioritise daily workload
- Adhere to strict timescales to ensure task are completed on time
As a Finance Administrator you will have to following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ideally knowledge of working within Financial Services
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages, ideally Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Flexible Working Hours – Monday, Tuesday and Friday, with set shifts on a Wednesday and Thursday.
Potential for permanent position