Leeds City centre location
The duties of a Database Administrator will include;
- Supporting the transition of data from hard copy to digital delivery of information resources.
- Producing reports and analysis of the information.
- Maintaining records – ensuring that records tracking the procurement and usage of information resources are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Procurement processing – supporting the ordering, contract review, invoice processing and processing of purchases and renewals.
- Managing hard copies – taking primary responsibility for managing the central collection of hard copy books and journals
Skills and experience:
- Numerate with an excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages, including excel
- Confident Communicator with a professional telephone manner
- Experience of managing high volumes of information
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Office working hours, Monday 8:30am – 5:30pm