Temporary Customer Service
Our client are a market leader in their field, who are looking for a customer service advisor to join their fun and dynamic team on a temporary basis for 8 weeks.
This company offers unrivalled training programmes with some fantastic opportunities for development and new skills.
Duties of a 1st Line Support Advisor include;
- Managing customer queries in a timely fashion
- Making outbound calls where appropriate to clients to update them on the progress of reports and queries
- Updating the internal system accurately, tracking all customer details
- Supporting all teams with all new product implementations
- Work to agreed Service levels, call quality targets and conversion rates
- See complaints through from start to finish.
As a 1st Line Support Advisor you will have the following key skills and experience;
- Previous experience working within a customer service position
- Self – motivated with can – do attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines and deal with complaints
- Desire to hit internal targets
Temporary – Leeds – £19,000 – Monday – Friday 9:00am -5:30pm