Customer Service Advisor
Free parking and Excellent company benefits
My client a reputable company within the insurance sector are looking for a customer service advisor to join their busy claims team due to growth and an influx of work within the team.
In this role you will be responsible for dealing with non-technical claims and general enquiries received from customers and clients.
Duties for a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Process customer claims effectively and efficiently
- Update clients with the progress of their claim
- Respond to customer queries via email, letter and telephone
- Escalating customer issues to management where necessary
- Ensure client and customer notes are accurately recorded and updated at all times
- Dealing with all manner of customer enquiries including: cancellations, registrations, finance enquiries & policy amendments
- Ensuring that the complaints procedure is followed where a complaint is made, including the issuing of verbal final responses
Personal Specification for a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Previous customer service experience is required, candidates from regulated background such as insurance or financial services will be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Adaptable, flexible, and willing and able to learn new skills
- Some Saturdays maybe required occasionally
Salary for the role is £18,000. Full Time – Permanent Role.