£18,000 – £20,000
On – going contract with On-site Parking
Our client is looking for an Administrator to help support their friendly Sales support team for around 4 – 6 months. The core focus of the role will be processing customer orders, updating customer details on the system, written communication with the customers and general administration support to the team.
Full training will be provided however any previous experience of working on in-house systems and excel will be beneficial
Duties for a Customer Administrator will include:
- Ensuring all customer contact details are up to date
- Processing sales orders
- Ensuring all customer records and status’ are accurately recorded
- Answering queries via email and telephone
- Updating the in-house system accurately
- Any ad-hoc duties to support the team
Personal Specification for a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- We’re looking for someone who is an accurate worker with a high attention to detail
- Someone who can use their own initiative and who’s a good communicator
- Someone who can manage their own time well and prioritise tasks.
- Someone who’s a quick learner, in order to pick up the processes they have in place.
- Temporary On-going 4 – 6 months
- Office based environment, with on-site parking
- Immediate start for the successful candidate
- £18 – £20,000
- Friendly office environment
- Monday – Friday 9:00am – 17:30pm (often with an early finish on a Friday)