My client is a leading global specialist property management company, with properties across Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham and London. They are looking for someone to come in and support the accounts team. The role is a general accounts assistant. Your duties will include;
- Processing Sagepay and BACS, including transaction matching and allocation of receipts
- Inputting client data our in-house system including names, addresses, email correspondence and mobile numbers
- Assist with setting up new direct debit mandates, including re – calculation and cancellation of direct debits
- Management of the administration fee process including demands, credits and matching off supplier invoices
- Manual leaseholder status updates
- Match off balancing credits/demands via batch input
- Recording of all incoming cheques on the cheque log when required
- Check and respond to incoming queries to accounts team inbox and telephone calls
- Assist with sending direct debit forms/statements and copy demands upon request.
- Ad hoc letters and filing, when requested
- Provide telephone cover, as required
The successful candidate will have previous accounts experience, good attention to detail and be available to start work immediately. The role is initially for 2 weeks.
Due to high level of applicants if you have not been contacted after 3 days your application has not been successful.