Temporary Helpdesk Operator
£8.92 per hour
Our client is a national facilities, property and energy management company for a wide range of public and private sector business’.
Your duties will include;
- Taking ownership for resolving queries raised by the client
- Monitoring the progress of “open” calls and keeping the client informed of developments
- Ensuring completion of jobs to customer expectations – both time and quality
- Preparing and submitting reports and other statistical information for the client
- Liaising with suppliers – both business units and third-party sub-contractors
- Building and developing relationships with other Help Desk
- Provide excellent customer service to meet the expectations and requirements of both internal and external clients.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Answer and handle incoming telephone calls in a professional manner and in accordance with guidelines.
- Respond to emails within given guidelines/timeframes.
The successful candidate will be engaging and be an effective communicator. They must have good knowledge of ICT packages and be proficient with computers. You must be quick learner as they will be working in a fast paced environment.
If you are a confident, friendly individual who is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, then this could be the role for you! Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to those candidates who are successfully shortlisted