Our Client is a National Facilities management company, looking for a temporary finance administrator. The successful candidate will be engaging, have good knowledge of ICT packages and be a quick learner. They must be quick learner as they will be working in a fast-paced environment.
Role will involve:
- Calling out to existing clients to track a statement.
- Processing if and when works have been carried out.
- Logging this onto in-house systems.
- Processing the invoices and sending these out to clients.
You will need:
- Strong IT skills.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to learn on the job and pick up new skills.
- Be eager and willing
If you are a confident, friendly individual who is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, then this could be the role for you! Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to those candidates who are successfully shortlisted.