6 month contract – Immediate start
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Administrator / Customer Liaison Co-ordinator to support their team during this busy period to start as soon as possible on a temporary basis. Duties will include;
- Assisting and supporting busy operations team.
- To ensure all customer orders are received, validated and processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- To prioritise workload whilst handling multiple tasks and to be focused on providing an optimum level of service to customers at all times.
- To pro-actively identify changing customer needs and to liaise with Line Managers.
- To effectively monitor and report all aspects of supply performance for assigned customers and to liaise pro-actively with the Operations team to ensure customer queries are minimised and resolve any perceived shortfalls in service.
- To provide information regarding inventory requirements to ensure optimum fulfilment of customer orders.
- To ensure that all customer details held within the main operating system and any associated manual databases are accurately and timely maintained.
- To ensure that customer queries and complaints are received, investigated and processed in a timely manner.
- Inputting and processing orders onto SAP
- Tracking the orders on the system and feedback to the Customer
- Must be competent with MS Word, Excel including V-lookups and Pivot tables
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
This is a busy role, we are looking for a great team player with excellent communication skills who can hit the ground running. Ideally you will have some experience in a Customer Service role, you must have experience with SAP. You must be available for an immediate start.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks