Purchasing Administrator – Temp
£8.50 – £9.00per hour
Our client an international media company are currently looking for a Buying Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity to join their team, as a Buying administrator you will be given exciting opportunities and be responsible for delivering amazing admin support to the Senior Buyer and Production Executive on all relevant administrative duties. Duties will include;
- Liaising daily with the international and UK supply base maintaining strong partnerships and obtaining quotes and information that are vital to the critical path.
- Maintain and regularly update all relevant systems adding to and re-inventing where necessary – (Workflow Plan, Cupid, Own Brand/Replen master excel– so information/order status is readily available to other staff).
- Raise Purchase Orders for all aspects of buying and production ensuring all detail is accurate.
- Obtain shipping quotes and manage long-term relationship with freight forwarder to ensure products arrive on time and within budget.
- Support stock processes with our pick and pack warehouse.
- Support management with new product sourcing by circulating samples to the supply chain and obtaining quotes.
- Support Production Executive on Competitor Analysis obtaining gift costs from supply chain and maintaining subscriptions.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office packages in particular Excel
The ideal candidate will have gained good experience in an administrative role with, excellent organisational and time management skills. You will need to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability work on own initiative with good attention to detail. Experience of working in a Buying Department would be advantageous but not essential. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, you must be available for an immediate start.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks