Payroll Administrator – Temp to Perm
£8.00 – £8.40 per hour
Our client is currently looking for an Administrator to support the Payroll department. You will be part of a busy team experience in payroll is not essential as full training will be given. Duties will include;
- To manage the inflow of timesheets to ensure timely and accurate payments are made to employees, and to report directly to the Payroll Team Leader
- To input data from timesheets onto the payroll system accurately and timely to meet specific deadlines.
- To ensure the Payroll team have complete timesheet information in time for deadlines.
- To ensure filing is kept up to date and assist with archiving of data in a structured way that makes it easily accessible.
- To log timesheets received from individuals & projects, checking for relevant authorisation
- To sort categorise and prepare timesheets for inputting
- To enter starters on to the payroll system using the information provided, and to perform checks on the starter information to ensure data quality
- To monitor payroll email inboxes as and where required and distributed incoming emails as directed
- To provide administrative support to the Payroll department.
- To liaise with the Payroll Team Leader on a regular basis.
- To carry out general administrative duties, including word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, photocopying, filing, faxes, mailings, and sorting correspondence.
We are looking for someone bright and on the ball for this role, payroll experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given. You must be eager to learn with good attention to detail with the ability to pick things up quickly. This is an excellent opportunity to for the right candidate and could lead to a permanent role. You must be available for an immediate start.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks