PA to Director – Temp to Perm
£10 – £12 per hour
Our client a charitable organisation is currently looking for an experienced PA to provide high level professional support and assistance to both the Service Director and to the executive team. This is a very busy office and you must be able to plan and prioritise a varied workload, exercising appropriate judgement and responding promptly and appropriately to all enquiries. The role is to start immediately on a temporary to permanent basis. Duties will include;
- Checking and responding to emails on behalf of Service Director, prioritising and responding accordingly.
- Managing diaries and prioritising appointments
- Planning and preparing relevant records and reports for meetings
- Responding to urgent queries, concerns or complaints professionally
- Maintaining Accurate Records including updating regular Staffing Spreadsheets
- Updating Project Database
- Sending invites to meetings, investigation and disciplinary meetings
- Taking minutes, writing outcome letters
- Gathering Weekly Reports and collating data for analysis
- Creating and Updating Spreadsheets for analysis
- Work as part of the Personal Administrative Team at Head Office
- Responding to queries
- Collating Information for Contract Management Purposes, CQC Inspections and compiling Professional Reports and Action Plans.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this organisation and could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. You will be required to handle information of a confidential nature and must observe the highest standards of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality. You will demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise professionally with service users, staff and external stakeholders.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks