PA to CEO – Temp
£12 – £15 per hour
Our client is currently looking for an experienced PA / EA to the CEO of growing business. The role is to start immediately on an ongoing temporary basis. Duties will include;
- Ensure that the relations and communications with all internal and external contacts are conducted appropriately
- Keep and effectively arrange the diary
- Responsible for managing busy workloads
- Organise extensive complex travel arrangements
- Arrange meetings, seminars and presentations on and off the premises
- Make travel arrangements and assemble material as required
- Devise and monitor efficient filing and retrieval systems and maintain records
- Handle administrative duties, including ad-hoc exercises within broad guidelines to ensure an effective service, including dealing with urgent queries diplomatically and effectively.
- Perform secretarial tasks for other Managers, as may be necessary from time to time, if requested
- Screening calls as necessary
- Dealing with and responding to emails
- Ensure confidentially is maintained throughout.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this rapidly expanding business. You will need to be highly professional, with excellent organisational skills, able to work on own initiative. You must be available to start immediately, the role could lead to a permanent opportunity for the right person.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks