Customer Service / Software Support
£9.23 per hour
Wigan area – Immediate start 3 month contract
Our client is seeking a number of candidates to provide support to their customers during this busy period. You must have excellent communication skills ideally within customer support or helpdesk environment. Duties will include;
- Responsible for effectively answering and logging customer queries related to SME Software
- Dealing with a high volume of in-bound calls
- Working to deadlines and meeting targets
- Ability to escalate appropriate queries to Technical Support
- Excellent communication skills is a must for this role
- You will need to be numerate
- Ideally you will have a good understanding of computers and knowledge of Windows 7 and 10
- You must be able to work under pressure in this very busy and fast paced role!
Customer service experience is essential along with excellent communication skills. You will need to be an excellent team player with the ability to pick things up quickly. This is a temporary contract for initially 3 months but the role may be extended. Full training will be given and we are looking for commitment to the duration of the contract. The role is to start immediately.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful. Many Thanks