Customer Service Advisors
£8.87ph – Immediate Start
Our client is a well-known brand and are looking for a number of Customer Service Representatives to support their busy team to start as soon as possible on a temporary basis. Working hours will be various shift patterns between 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday and there will be some weekends Saturday or Sunday 9am -5pm on a rota basis.
Duties will include;
- Assisting in a busy Customer Service team
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls from customers and colleagues
- Dealing with queries and complaints via live web chat
- Inputting and logging information onto in-house systems
- Ability to handle queries and complaints effectively
- You must have excellent communication skills
- You will need to be confident and assertive and able to deal with people at all levels
- Other ad-hoc duties including filing, scanning and post as required
This is a busy role we are looking for a number of people with excellent communication skills who can hit the ground running. Ideally you will have experience in handling a high volume of calls ideally in a contact centre environment. The role is temporary ongoing, you must be available for an immediate start.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks