Customer Service Advisor
On – going contract with On-site Parking
Our client are looking for a Customer service advisor to support their busy helpdesk team. Full training will be provided however, this is within a fast paced environment and you will need to have strong communication skills.
Duties for a Customer Administrator will include:
- Ensuring all customer contact details are up to date
- Dealing with any incoming calls
- Trouble shooting and problem solving
- Ensuring all customer records and status’ are accurately recorded
- Processing invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Answering queries via email and telephone
- Updating the in-house system accurately
- Any ad-hoc duties to support the team
Personal Specification for a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- We’re looking for someone who’s confident on the phone
- Someone who can use their own initiative and who’s a good communicator
- Someone who can manage their own time well and prioritise tasks.
- Someone who’s a quick learner, in order to pick up the processes they have in place.
- Temporary On-going
- Office based environment, with on-site parking
- The office has an onsite café and gym
- Immediate start for the successful candidate
- Circa £18K