My client are a well-established large national organisation who are looking for 2 temporary members of staff IMMEDIATELY to join the customer service team.
The contract will last 1.5 months and is working on updating client records on the system with new information. It is a busy role that requires someone to have great customer service skills, strong attention to detail and is happy with a large work load.
Duties of a Customer Service Administrator include;
- Calling existing clients to check that contact details are correct
- Updating client information on the database
- Cleansing data that is old or incorrect
- Obtaining new contact details to send out new 2018 brochures
- Having a good attention to detail to make sure that all information is accurate for the sales and service team
- Dealing with large volumes of client data
As a Customer Service Administrator you will have the following key skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous administration or customer service experience
- Happy working with a large work load and have a strong attention to detail
- Good strong administrative skills on word and excel
Temporary – £9.75ph