Customer Relations Advisor
£12 per hour
My client is seeking an experienced customer service individual to build and maintain new and existing business whilst providing a quality service. The successful candidate will need to be confident and possess good communication skills, self-driven and motivated. You will work in what is a fast-paced environment and be expected to manage all tasks set and provide the best possible customer service and quality of work.
Key Responsibilities for the Customer Relations Advisor Job;
- Attracting good quality clients, ensuring lasting and successful partnerships.
- Achieve high levels of engagement with new and existing clients
- Educating your network on the portal and assist in training them to use it efficiently.
- Being proactive in our approach, making outbound calls and SMS’ daily to ensure courses are running smoothly and aiming to fill any gaps in the diaries.
- Finding clients who are available to take new courses, maximising every opportunity.
- Promoting and selling features and benefits, highlighting our unique selling points.
- Making outbound calls to build relationships
Required Skills for the Customer Relations Advisor job;
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Sales or Recruitment
- Target driven and successfully worked towards KPI’s
- Professional and friendly communicator: both written and verbally
- Excellent listening and objection handling skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Customer Relations Advisor | £12 per hour | Salford Quays | Immediate Start | Temporary
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.