Customer Care Advisor – Payroll
£9.50 per hour
Our client is currently looking for a Customer Care Advisor to support the Payroll department. We are seeking a confident and proactive individual who has the skills that will enable them to listen to employee needs and concerns in a positive and customer focused manner. You will be part of a busy team and duties will include;
- You will act as a point of contact to aid in supporting employee questions and concerns regarding their pay
- Dealing with a high volume of calls from employees
- Resolving any issues that they raise with you as quickly as possible via phone or email
- Chase line managers where necessary to ensure the Payroll team have complete timesheet information in time for deadlines.
- To liaise with the Payroll Team Leader on a regular basis.
- Ideally will have payroll experience and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- You will be able to work to deadlines and provide excellent customer service
- To carry out general administrative duties and support the payroll team as required.
If you are comfortable on the phone, have the payroll knowledge to understand their issue, good IT skills and a strong attention to detail, then this role is for you. The role is to start immediately on a temporary ongoing basis.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks