£11.00 per hour
Our client is a national organisation currently looking for an Administrator to support their Service with co-ordinating Covid vaccinations. We are looking for someone bright and on the ball with good organisational skills and excellent communication skills. o provide You will be part of a busy team and duties will include;
- Take regional responsibility for the implementation of local Covid testing
- Ensuring all services are registered for tests, ordering tests, logging results
- Take regional responsibility for staff and resident vaccine levels- recording vaccines, chasing slots with local authorities and GP surgeries etc.
- Liaising with local managers to ensure date is timely and accurate
- Taking tests to services, ensuring staff have accessed any training required and so on.
- Taking ownership for full access to testing across all of the services under their remit
- Ensure compliance in line with government guidance
- Updating and tracking data on Excel spreadsheets
- Liaise with Managers to update and share information
- Ability to work independently and manage own workloads
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to liaise across services to collate information
- Able to collate data and to ask for managers to fulfill tasks
- Ability to develop good systematic recording processes
- Able to take responsibility for their role and service area
Ideally you will have some experience in administration along with excellent communication skills. You must be eager to learn with good attention to detail with the ability to pick things up quickly. The role is to start immediately for minimum 2-3 months contract but could lead to a permanent role for the right person. You must be available for an immediate start.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks