£9.00 – £10.00 per hour
Our client is a charity organisation currently looking for an Administrator to support their team. You will provide support across 3 sites across the Bedfordshire area ideally you will need to be a driver with your own car. You will be part of a busy team and duties will include;
- Competent in word and excel
- Excellent typing skills
- Able to use emails effectively, including scheduling appointments and meetings
- Minute taking and taking notes for meetings
- Filing and printing
- Ordering stationary supplies
- Completing audits of files
- Data management – collating information from reports and audits and ensuring this is stored appropriately – some minor data analysis
- Support with payroll and timesheets
- Able to work to a clear action plan within deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative as well as follow direction.
- Good customer care skills and phone manner.
- Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is essential
- Ensure a prompt, courteous and professional response to all phone and written enquiries.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times, in accordance with the agreed policy.
- To work in accordance with the framework for the Data Protection Act.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the level of the post as may be required from time to time.
- You will need to have good working knowledge of MS Office
We are looking for someone bright and on the ball for this role, experience in similar role is advantageous along with good data entry skills. You must be eager to learn with good attention to detail with the ability to pick things up quickly. You must be available for an immediate start.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks