Administrator – Temporary 6 month contact
£9.00 per hour
Our client is currently looking for an Administrator for city centre law firm. This is a busy role where you will provide support to a busy central admin team. you will need to be on the ball and be very pro-active! Duties will include;
- Provide admin support to central admin team.
- Scanning and binding documents.
- Organise client files.
- Dealing with filing and archiving of files.
- Co-ordinate meeting rooms and organise refreshments as required
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone calls and answer phone queries.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations to arrange meetings when required.
- Maintain the meeting room diary, ensuring that the meeting rooms are well stocked and prepared
- Responsible for dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and liaise with facilities
- Other ad hoc duties as required
We are ideally looking for someone with previous Admin experience within a professional services company. You must be smart and extremely well presented with an excellent telephone manner and a professional approach. The role is to start immediately for 6 month period.