Administrator – Temporary
£8.00 – £9.00 per hour
Our client is currently looking for an Administrator to support the Payroll department. You will be part of a busy team where confidentiality is paramount experience in payroll is not essential as full training will be given. Duties will include;
- Admin will be responsible for completing payroll tasks,
- daily office tasks,
- finance and goods requisitioning, and audits
- updating training matrixes and other online documents in line with information retention needs, archiving filing
- being the initial person to answer telephone enquiries, to pass on messages and give basic information out as required.
- To lease with head office over administrative, personnel matters as and when required.
- To check over staffing expenses and other paperwork tasks relating to service user and staffing payroll and expenses.
- Minute taking for meetings
- Playing a role in maintaining a good level of cleanliness within the office.
- Support to develop new documents including activity rotas and information sheets.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel
We are looking for someone bright and on the ball for this role, payroll experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given. You must be eager to learn with good attention to detail with the ability to pick things up quickly. Knowledge of spread sheets completion, citrix, Microsoft word, excel and experience of being within a busy office.
This is an excellent opportunity to for the right candidate and could lead to a permanent role. You must be available for an immediate start.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks