1st Line Support / Customer Service
£9.20 per hour
Our client is seeking a number of candidates to provide support to their customers during this busy period. You must have excellent IT and computing skills and good customer service skills. You will be working remotely from home and full training will be given. Duties will include;
- Responsible for effectively answering and logging customer queries related to Software
- You will need to have a good understanding or a keen interest in PC’s
- Ideally, you will have a good working knowledge of Windows 7 and 10
- Working to deadlines and meeting targets
- Ability to escalate appropriate queries to Technical Support
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role
- Experience within a Customer Service or Helpdesk environment would be ideal
- You must be able to work under pressure in this very busy and fast-paced role!
You will need to be an excellent team player with the ability to pick things up quickly. This is a temporary contract for initially 3 months but the role may be extended. Full training will be given and we are looking for a commitment to the duration of the contract. The role is to start in January.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful. Many Thanks