Autonomy to deliver results
Growing business with large investment and ambition
Responsible for Customer relationship management and new sales across the group for all Key Accounts. Providing support to get customer resolutions within a short time frame. Key member of commercial sales team providing quotes and commercial technical knowledge as needed.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities / Authorities:
- New Business activities including presenting, arranging meetings, securing growth and delivering on client expectations.
- Working with the end user via clients to ensure the timely consultations around technical specification and fleet capabilities.
- Liaise with the workshop and manufacturer to ensure all possible solutions are considered and the customer has an acceptable outcome
- To actively manage the specific to Key Account customers and the customers included on the list, attending customer events where required
- Key member of the Key Account commercial Meetings
- To ensure new contract queries are resolved in a timely manner
- To carry out new truck sales follow up calls
- To manage all contract extensions in conjunction with the Sales Manager, Key Accounts
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Customer focused
- Management, motivation and coaching teams.
- Results orientated.
- Drive to improve and Questioning mind-set.
- Stakeholder Management
- Proactive and self-motivated approach towards identification of business issues and problem solving.
- Strong negotiator.
- Be influential with the ability to persuade and influence at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Marketing and general CRM basics