Trainee Sales Executive – Excellent Career Progression
£25,000 – £28,000
My client is a small family run business focused on people. They are an international company with a global outreach and presence.
They are looking for a positive and impressionable Trainee Sales Executive to join their friendly team. This job is based in their office in Carrington.
Key Responsibilities for the Trainee Sales Executive job:
- Working towards Sales targets
- Create business from both new and existing accounts
- Establish strong relationships with customers
- Manage negotiations with senior-level executives
- Lead or assist in projects set by management
- Gain a full understanding of the function and operation of each department
Required Skills and Experience for the Trainee Sales Executive job:
- Proven ability of achieving sales targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Quick learner, motivated towards career growth
- Excellent career pathways
- Personably, friendly business
- International travel opportunities
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Early Friday finish
Trainee Sales Executive | £25,000 – £28,000 | Carrington
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.