This client are an extremely successful national company and they are looking for a Sales Team Leader to join their company. This is a role for someone who has a proven track record of managing a sales team.
Duties of a Sales Team Leader include:
- Coaching and mentoring members of staff
- Ensuring that member of staff grow account and win new business
- Holding regular meeting with members of staff to discuss progress
- Understand the pipeline of each member of staff, as well as being able to report this in to managers
- Training and developing staff at all levels in the sales team
- Getting actively involved with the sales process and growing the team’s pipeline as a whole
As a Sales Team Leader you will have the following key experience and skills:
- You must have a proven track record of successfully managing a team
- Previous experience within a sales environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft office packages
- Target Driven
Sales Team Leader – Halifax – Permanent – Full Time – £23,000
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive we are unable to respond to all applications.