Supply Chain Manager
£26,000 – £30,000
- Well-established brand
- Committed to quality & service
Our client is a hugely successful brand providing goods and services to the hospitality sector. They have been established for over 50 years and pride themselves on quality, level of service and consistency. They are currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager to play a key part in ensuring their stock is imported, managed and monitored effectively.
- Coordinating companies container imports for key account customers
- Ensuring order fulfilment and completion to time specifications
- Working with account managers to ensure stock availability for key accounts.
- Creating, raising and confirming purchase orders to vendors.
- Identifying superseded, obsolete and slow moving products
- Accountability for cost reduction, benchmarking and margin growth
- Producing and distributing weekly and monthly reports as required
- Driving efficiency and reducing cost by optimising use of the supply chain
- Regularly interacting directly with overseas vendors and agents
- Ensuring quality assurance is maintained at all stages of the supply chain
- Identifying reorder points and maintaining lead times across stock items
- Recognising opportunities to improve supplier terms and lead negotiations
- Proficient in the use of Excel / Word (essential)
- Experience within buying / stock / supply chain
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage workloads and meet deadlines
- Commercially driven with strong negotiation skills