Scheduler – Part-Time
20 hours per week
Well established Business
Excellent opportunity to join this well-established business who are seeking a Scheduler to join their busy planning team. You will work as part of a close nit team to support the field- based engineers. Working hours 20 hours per week Monday – Friday.
As a Scheduler your duties will include:
- Effective and efficient planning of Field based Engineers
- Scheduling work for field-based engineers.
- Ensuring engineer diaries are efficiently planned
- Arranging site access for engineers to ensure agreed response times are met.
- Maintaining service management system with correct, concise information.
- Day to day liaison with engineers reporting on scheduled progress.
- Deal with client and internal calls/emails and resolve queries efficiently.
- Reporting all customer complaints and product/process non-conformities.
As a Scheduler you will have the following key skills:
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
- Good attention to detail
Scheduler | South Manchester | Part-Time | £25K pro rata salary
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.