Great career prospects
A new job has become available to join our client in Stockport as a Sales Administrator. This is a varied and busy role, joining a global business where you will be an integral member of the account management team.
Key responsibilities for the job
- Being the first point of contact for both the client and suppliers
- Dealing with telephone calls
- Investigation and resolving issues and quires
- Liaising with internal departments
- Administration duties
- Updating database
- Delivering a professional service with a customer service approach
- Checking and reporting on projects.
- Working to deadlines
Key skills required for the job
- You will have experience in a similar sales administration / account management job
- You will have experience taking client orders and managing their expectations
- You will have the ability to multitask with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office, numeracy skills and commercial awareness
Sales administration | Account Management | Customer Service | Sales Order Processor
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.