My client is a worldwide market leader in their industry providing innovative, forward-thinking software solutions for a variety of clients from Public sector to large reputable brands. Due to their ongoing success they’re looking to recruit a confident sales professional who can work in a dual role looking after their current accounts, and business development through various channels.
If you’re looking for a company that will offer continued support in a relaxed approachable working environment where your voice will be heard then look no further.
With also various avenues for career progression whether you’d prefer to go down a management route looking after a team and developing key strategies or a senior business development role meeting and showcasing the products on the road. My client also offers flexible start times from 8.00, 8.30 or 9.00am to suit your needs, great fun incentives and a competitive benefits package.
As a Sales Executive your main duties will involve:
- Providing a consultative approach to existing and potential clients by gaining a thorough understanding of they’re needs.
- Making outbound sales calls to generate leads and advise clients on the variety of products.
- Responding to and supplying insightful sales support to incoming customer traffic
- Actively engaging with HR/ learning and development professionals to understand their training needs.
- Working alongside the existing sales strategy to generate new customer accounts.
As a Sales Executive, you will have the following key skills and experience:
- At least one years’ experience within a B2B sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Experience of generating new business leads from a range of sources
Sales Executive – Permanent – North Leeds – £20,000 – £23,000 + Annual Bonus
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.